Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Disney Christmas layout

Hello! I have a fairly simple layout share. It's an 8x8 page which isn't normal size for me. I have an 8x8 album that is one of my many Disney albums. This one has my Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party layouts in it. I used Craftsmith Christmasville paper pad which I purchased from Michaels before Christmas. I love this paper pad! It is a bit playful and the colors are whimsical to me. Perfect for Disney scrapbooking. Here is the layout completed.
 Some of the papers where getting lost among each other so I edged them with a gold Sharpie. I used a sketch I pinned from Pinterest. It came from a 2012 sketch from Pagemaps dot com.

 I had an old tab cut from burlap and it fit perfectly at the top of the photo. I used Teresa Collins Studio Gold Sticker Alphas for the title and a few enamel dots for some interest :-)

I also edged the strips of paper to help them stand out a bit, a few dots and some wood veneers pulled this area together nicely!
I really enjoyed the process of this layout. It took me a total of 22 minutes to put together once I had selected my products. 
Hope you enjoy and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment