Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Family Dinner

Gathering at our home for Sunday dinners have become a little bit of a routine lately. All of my "children" are pretty much grown. But what started as my daughter's boyfriend coming over on Sundays for dinner, has evolved into my son and daughter in law and sometimes my other son, coming over for dinner and a movie and what will be The Walking Dead in a few weeks! Yeah, we tend to watch programs that aren't necessarily "kid friendly" but I don't usually have little ones around during our Walking Dead evenings.
Anyway, I sit here, on a Sunday after dinner listening to the kids argue and fuss but in a good way. My house is almost empty. My youngest child enters college this year and will more than likely move away to college. I have been experiencing a little pre-empty nest syndrome. So having a house full of arguing kids is pleasing for me. 
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment