Tuesday, July 31, 2012

A revelation!

After many months of frustration with my various ink pads (Memento, Jenni Bowlin, Tim Holtz and Stampin up), I finally figured out, it is not my ink pads causing the frustration. It was my stamps.
I finally got my hands on some Papertrey Ink stamps . I am in love with my inks again! Now, I have some pretty amazing red rubber stamps from Unity, and although they produce a nice image, I am really impressed with the photo polymer stamps that PTI, for one, offers. Lawn Fawn and Paper Smooches are some others that I am in love with. There are many companies that offer the high quality stamps but as of today, these are the only ones I have tried.
I am not a stamping guru by any means. I am a novice but wanted to share my experiences with you! 
I hope to be expanding my collection of stamps soon and weeding out a lot of the stamps I bought because a) they were inexpensive and b) they were cute. I am going to be more selective in the quality of clear stamps I purchase from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment